Whenever you take a look around the world of fashion, you will probably notice that jeans are one of the timeless pieces that never go out of style. Jeans have emerged as the uniform for industrial workers, largely favoured on the grounds of their durability. However, the most flattering jeans have become one of the top trends which women all over the world look out for every year.
The different types of jeans trends that have evolved over the years continue to make their presence felt even after years of their origins. So, it might be difficult for ladies to find the most appropriate jeans for their shape and according to the current trends. The following discussion offers a detailed impression of 15 top options among trending jeans styles in 2022.
Top Flattering Jeans Styles for 2022
It is impossible to undermine the significance of the best figure-flattering jeans in the wardrobe of any woman. The foremost advantage of jeans is the facility of a wide variety of alternatives in jeans, there are so many shapes and washes to choose from. Additionally, you can also discover the benefit of durability in jeans, along with the ease of styling in terms of how easy they are to incorporate in countless outfits and wear all year long, no matter the season.
Also Read: 10 Best Easy to Wear White Jeans for Every Body Type
However, it is quite difficult to find the most flattering jeans in 2022 with so many options and many confusing trends. Some of the top trends among jeans in the present time include high-waist jeans (and low-rise as well), straight-leg and wide jeans, and mom-fit jeans. Let us take a look at the most flattering jeans that you must have in your wardrobe right now.
1. Citizens Of Humanity Annina Jeans
The Annina Jean from Citizens of Humanity is undoubtedly a top addition among the most flattering jeans available today with sustainable organic cotton fabric. The 5-pocket wide leg design has lightly faded and distressed highlights that make it look vintage.
2. Agolde Pinch Waist High-rise Jeans
The pinch waist high-rise jeans from AGOLDE bring the assurance of completely organic cotton fabric and a flattering straight leg fit. Pair them up with a simple t-shirt or bodysuit and you got the perfect casual everyday look.
3. Rouje MONTMARTRE Jeans
Find the most flattering jeans in 2022 with the MONTMARTRE jeans, which feature a mid-rise straight fit and rigid fabric that holds you in. This pair of jeans is very French girl inspired thanks to the timeless design and feminine fit.
4. Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans
The ribcage straight ankle jeans from Levi’s also qualify as one of the most flattering jeans you can buy today. Crafted from stretch denim, the straight-cut style with a high-rise gives an adequate definition to your waist and a great shape overall. Furthermore, Levi’s are a classic and their designs never date.
5. Levi’s 501 Original-fit Distressed Jeans
The renowned house of jeans, Levi’s, brings another top choice in the 501 original-fit distressed jeans. The concealed front fastening, along with the distressed effect, gives it a vintage appeal while offering the rigidness of 100% cotton fabric. All the supermodels and fashion influencers have one in their closet because it is a classic.
6. Reformation Liza Ultra High-rise Straight Jeans
Your search for the best figure-flattering jeans can end at the Liza Ultra jeans by Reformation, the coveted sustainable brand. The ultra-high waist, along with the slim-fit design, makes it super comfortable alongside rendering a slimming effect.
7. H&M Straight High Ankle Jeans
The best choice among jeans for women of all sizes would obviously take you to straight high ankle jeans, a classic that suits every body type. The distressed details and high-waist design make them comfortably fitting while delivering a strong style statement.
8. Zara High Rise Slim Flared Jeans
You can also find the most flattering jeans style in this Zara high-waist jeans with a washed effect. The notable highlight in this pair of jeans refers to the unfinished hem and the side slit.
we have found 11 LUXURY DESIGNER HANDBAGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORTH THE MONEY
9. Zara Mom Fit Jeans
Easily one of the top trends in jeans, mom-fit jeans are a must-have for any woman’s wardrobe presently. Zara’s mom-fit jeans with the high-rise, ankle-length, and stiff fabric have become a cult classic. You can pair these jeans with a button-down shirt or dress it up with a corset top and finish with some heeled sandals or boots.
10. Abercrombie & Fitch Pleated Loose Jeans
The loose pleated jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch are also top choices among jeans for women of all sizes thanks to their popularity on Tik Tok. The high-rise design with a relaxed fit and loose leg along with a cinched waist makes it flattering and effortlessly chic.
11. Tommy Hilfiger Straight Leg Jeans
The straight-leg jeans by Tommy Hilfiger also count as one of the top additions among the best jeans for women. The jeans feature a high-rise design and straight leg, and most importantly they are made from recycled cotton fabric.
12. Zara Regular Fit Jeans
Do not ignore Zara’s regular fit jeans as they can easily be the most flattering jeans thanks to their high-waist design and 1% elastin only fabric. The light-washed blue color is perfect for summer and spring, and the price makes these jeans a cheaper alternative to Levi’s 501s.
13. Everlane 90’s Cheeky Jeans
The most demanded Everlane jeans are the 90s. Cheeky jeans that feature a straight fit along with a high waist design and cropped ankle. These jeans are an upgraded version of actual 90s jeans, and the raving reviews from women of all body types and sizes prove it.
14. Topshop Straight Leg Jeans
The straight-leg jeans from Topshop also qualify as one of the best additions among figure-flattering jeans. Topshop is known for its perfect-fitting jeans, especially the Jamie jean, but as trends change towards a more straight leg, Topshop rose to the challenge and created a great straight-fit version.
15. Mango Wide Leg High-waist Jeans
The completely sustainable Mango wide-leg high-waist jeans come with a frayed hem as its unique aesthetic element. This pair of jeans can work wonders for your style if you pair it with a form-fitting top and chunky shoes.
Tips for Purchasing the Perfect Pair of Jeans
With so many options around you, it is definitely difficult to find the most flattering jeans for your wardrobe. However, you can always rely on trustworthy pointers that will assist you in landing the perfect pair of jeans-
- The golden rule of shopping for jeans online or in stores is to have your measurements. Before you start shopping, make sure that you have an accurate measurement of your hips and waist. Don’t forget to take note of your inseam while you measure your waist and hips.
- Each brand has different sizing so don’t feel bad if you need to size up all of a sudden.
- Always refer to the online size chart for finding out the perfect fit in your choice of jeans.
- If you want a looser fit or a more comfortable pair, size up.
- Keep in mind that skinny jeans are on their way out so invest in straight leg or wide leg jeans.
- Choose the rise that is right for you and flatter your figure. If you feel self conscious about your stomach then go with high-waisted jeans. And if you love new trends, try low rise.
- The wash of the jeans is also important, for example, dark denim would work well for fall and winter and for work as well, and on the other hand, light washes are better for summer and casual outings.
- Most important of all, do not forget to read the reviews of the jeans you are considering buying.